HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information when you provide it to us and when you:
1. Register an account
2. Purchase a Tender Sleep Product
3. Make a payment
4. Submit information to the Site
5. Communicate with us
6. Take a survey
7. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about Tender Sleep, we may collect your friend’s Personal Information, such as name and email address – sending an automatic one-time email inviting him or her to purchase a Tender Sleep product. We store your friend’s information to send this one-time email and to track the success of our referral program.
8. Our Site also collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We use this data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. Non-personal information that we passively collect may be combined with other information about you, including Personal Information.
10. Tender Sleep may collect information about you from third parties or supplement the information we collect from you with additional records received from third parties. Information is collected from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Personal Information) primarily to answer your questions, to process and consummate your transactions with us, to deliver Products that you purchased from us, and try to solve any problems that you may encounter relating to the same. By using the Site, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Site and your interactions with us. By providing us with your email address, you expressly consent to our sending you emails. However, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you without your consent. We may use third party service providers or vendors to help us operate and improve the Site and/or transact business. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information, but only to perform these tasks on our behalf. We may also use your information for advertising, marketing, and promotions. For example, we may use your information for generating web analytics to compile user information for marketing purposes, advertising, conducting marketing analysis, providing you with recommendations for products or services based on your profile, and promotional material planning and distribution. this Warranty.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your personal information to the following categories of entities and for the following reasons:
• With our affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers, or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal information, for research, administrative, and/or internal business purposes.
• To vendors, affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers, or other unaffiliated parties, for advertising and marketing purposes.
• To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors to, assist us in operating the Sites, conducting our business, providing our services to you, and for our marketing and advertising purposes.
• To law enforcement, government agencies, and other third parties, for complying with the law (or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary), enforcing our website policies, or protecting our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
• To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all our assets.
• To data aggregators and other third parties, to track and analyze information from our visitors and customers.
• To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Sites.
We reserve the right to share with third parties, for any reason not disclosed above, any Non-Personal Information, including Aggregate Data and behavioral advertising information about you and our other online visitors, customers, sales, and traffic. We may do this for any legitimate purpose, including industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about Products and offerings. Any Aggregate Data shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information. Please let us know via email@example.com if you want us to update, correct or delete Personal Information that we have collected about you.
By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
The Site is available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, the Site may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. The Site contains information on our products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The content of the Site, including advertising content, is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Each product or service is void where prohibited by law.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
You can have access to your Personal Information to ensure it is correct, accurate and current. To do so, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tender Sleep, LLC
14683 Braddock Oak Drive, Orlando, FL 32837